Jeremy H.G. Ibrahim serves Of Counsel with the law and public policy firm of PobleteTamargo LLP.
As a seasoned litigator, Jeremy H.G. Ibrahim specializes in complex criminal defense cases and has worked extensively within the federal court system. He has worked on numerous cases ranging in subject matters such as international relations and terrorism, civil rights and discrimination, First Amendment issues, commercial litigation and services including taxes, and cyber-related matters.
Jeremy spent over 10 years working as an Assistant District Attorney in Pennsylvania and was later appointed Commissioner at the Philadelphia Commission on Human Relations.
In addition to membership in the Pennsylvania State Bar, Mr. Ibrahim was also appointed by the president and confirmed by the Senate to serve from 2003 to 2006 as a Commissioner at the US Department of Justice Foreign Claims Settlement Commission.
Bar & Court Admissions
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the District of Colombia
- Third Circuit Court of Appeals
- J.D., Colombus School of Law, The Catholic University of America
- Bachelor of Arts, Fordham University