The following are samples of some of our recent representative matters:
- Advised a major South Florida research university on compliance with U.S. export control laws and regulations.
- Representing claim holders against various Middle East foreign governments to settle multimillion dollar claims owed U.S. citizens, including a publicly-traded company in the project construction management field.
- Consulted on U.S. foreign policy, and related legal matters, for two of the largest foreign assistance and development organizations in the industry.
- Successfully represented former officials of South American government that had been struggling with entry into the United States for several years.
- Advised a non-profit on compliance with U.S. economic sanctions laws and regulations and international human rights laws.
- Successfully resolved a U.S. Customs seizure case for a U.S. company based in Puerto Rico involving high-tech products manufactured in China.
- Counseled a Native-American tribe on seminal federal tax policy, Indian gaming policy, and environmental policy matters before the U.S. Congress.
- Collaborated with one of the oldest and largest global advertising network of owner-operated companies on compliance with U.S. economic sanctions laws and regulations.
- Counseling a large international non-profit on compliance with U.S. economic sanctions laws and regulations.
- Successfully completed various business immigration visa processing cases.
- Researched U.S. federal campaign laws for a major defense contractor and others.
- Advised and created new corporate entities for corporations and non-profit entities.